atOptions = { 'key' : '9b9688a73657a99887bedf40f30c985c', 'form

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Magical love.

She's angry when I asked. Will you be my Sweetheart and my Girlfriend. She told How dare you get out you silly boy I hate boys. I played a trick Went to magician told him about. He told me do you really want her I told yes. Will you ever love her. I told yes sir. Then he smiled. Told me Ok ok do this trick He gave me ash to throw on her head But he warned that then you will turn back and returns to home. Till home don't look back I done some and Returned my home. When I turned to shut the door Wow... What a lovely seen it was I saw the same girl At my door. She was looking at me I was thinking She will shout at me. I was in fear But I surprised When she Told me Will you be My boyfriend. This was a great moment and I tried to hug her. Suddenly I found nothing. I found my self sleeping on bed. Alone Oh it was my dream.....

No comments:

Post a Comment